As a corporate cash manager, eCORP can assist your business or organization in making immediate and accurate decisions based on real-time information.
- Access accounts and review transaction histories
- Manage funds transfers
- Make & receive electronic payments
- Utilize ACH for direct deposits & employee payroll*
- Make domestic & international wire transfers*
- Use tokens to enhance online security
- Pay bills*
- You choose who has access to eCORP and you assign each individual with unique security levels chosen by you.
* eCORP is offered to Blackhawk Bank & Trust business customers for a tiered monthly fee based on the number of customers with automatic withdrawals and/or the number of employees receiving direct deposit. This service includes an unlimited number of accounts and customized security. For business customers desiring expanded services, wire transfers can be added to the service as well as Remote Deposit Capture. Our earnings credit may offset the monthly service charge. For additional details, contact our Information Technology Officers, Julie Haronik or Randi Russell at (309) 787-4451.
ecapture Remote Deposit
A feature of Ecorp, ecapture is an easy way to make deposits without ever leaving the office. This tool provides you with the flexibility to meet the demands of your business by electronically capturing and depositing checks into Blackhawk Bank & Trust. By simply placing your check(s) into a scanner located in your office, payments are securely sent over the internet to the bank. This time saving solution makes it more convenient than ever to do business!
“We use eCORP for cash management, checking our account balances and for payroll direct deposits. The great advantage is that we no longer have to call the bank for balances. We can now see the checks coming in and going out. It is great for cash management.” Mary- Lewis Machine & Tool.
“We have locations in multiple states and are able to do cash transfers and payroll for all of them. We are located in Iowa and it is a big convenience not to have to go to the bank to handle our accounts.” Susan- Auto Systems Experts.