Full Time Teller
Our Tellers are responsible for accurately and efficiently processing and recording transactions for customers. This includes cashing checks, accepting deposits, withdrawals, and processing loan payments. Our tellers are also responsible for advising customers on bank products and services.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Summary of Duties:
• Prepare and distribute early and closing documents for all secondary market mortgage loans through
specialized computer software.
• Review all documents for accuracy.
Verify accuracy of specification on documents such as title commitments and insurance forms.
• Work directly with attorney offices on preparing and correcting HUD settlement statements.
Fund mortgage transactions with attorney offices, title companies, Investor, and activate mortgage insurance policies.
• Ensure and document loan regulations are being followed and documents are sent in regulated time frame.
• Assist in assembling files for Post-Closing Quality Control review with Investor.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize job tasks
• Strong computer and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Experience working with loans is preferred
Blackhawk Bank & Trust is a locally owned financial institution with 16 Quad City area locations. With assets over 1 billion, Blackhawk Bank & Trust is proud to offer career minded individuals the opportunity for advancement. We offer a competitive wage & benefit package that includes, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, medical insurance, a profit sharing retirement plan, and more. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resumes may be sent to:
Human Resources Officer
Blackhawk Bank & Trust
2009 East 10th Avenue, P.O. Box 1100
Milan, IL 61264-1100
Please do not send private, confidential or sensitive information via email.