· The minimum deposit required to open this account is $500.00.
· This account is available to individuals, nonprofit organizations,
and sole proprietorships.
· Not available to businesses.
· At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your
account weekly.It is our normal practice to review and/or
change interest rates every Thursday.
· Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we
receive credit for non-cash items (for example, checks).
· The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the
account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the
number of days in the period.
· Your interest rate and annual
percentage yield may change.
· Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your
account on a monthly basis.
· The interest accrual method is 365/365 days.
· The monthly minimum balance fee if the daily balance
drops below $500 any day of the month is $5.00 plus a per debit
fee of $.10.
· Monthly maintenance fee waived if minimum daily balance over
$500 or if average daily balance over $1,500 for the monthly
· Your check presented against insufficient funds(maximum four
(4) per day)-$ 29.00 each.
· Check printing--(fee depends on style of check ordered).
· You must maintain the minimum daily balance to obtain the
disclosed annual percentage yield.
· We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on
your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the
principal in the account each day.
· FREE TeleCHIEF Phone Banking
· FREE eCHIEF Internet Banking
· FREE Bill Pay with eStatements
· FREE CHIEFChekDebit Card
· FREE The CHIEF ATM Card