· The minimum deposit required to open this account is $2,500.00.
· This account is available to individuals, nonprofit organizations,
and sole proprietorships.
· Not available to businesses.
· At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your
account weekly.It is our normal practice to review and/or
change interest rates every Thursday.
· Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we
receive credit for non-cash items (for example, checks).
· This is a tiered-rate account. Your interest rate and annual
percentage yield may change.
· Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your
account on a monthly basis.
· The interest accrual method is 365/365 days.
· The monthly minimum balance fee if the average daily balance
drops below $2,500 any day of the month is $5.00 plus per debit fee
· There is no limit to the number of monthly deposits or withdrawals on
· Your check presented against insufficient funds(maximum four
(4) per day)-$ 29.00 each.
· Check printing--(fee depends on style of check ordered).
· You must maintain a minimum daily balance to obtain the
disclosed annual percentage yield.
· We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on
your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the
principal in the account each day.
· FREE TeleCHIEF Phone Banking
· FREE eCHIEF Internet Banking
· FREE Bill Pay with eStatements
· FREE CHIEFChekDebit Card
· FREE The CHIEF ATM Card