· The minimum deposit required to open this account is $100.00.
· One (1) Homeowners Checking Account per household.
· No minimum monthly balance is required for this account.
· Interest is paid on this account. Your interest rate and annual
percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change
the interest rate on your account weekly. It is our normal practice
to review and/or change interest rates every Thursday.
· Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive
credit for non-cash items (for example, checks).
· Account owner must provide proof of home ownership to qualify.
· This is a tiered-rate account.
· Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on
a monthly basis.
· The interest accrual method is 365/365 days.
· You must maintain a minimum daily balance to obtain the disclosed
annual percentage yield.
· We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your
account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in
the account each day.
· No per debit charge is assessed for this account.
· Your check presented against insufficient funds (maximum four (4) per
· Check printing--(fee depends on style of check ordered).
· Fee for cancelled images returned is $2.00 per month.
· Free Check Images Safekeeping
· Free The Chief ATM Card or ChiefChek Debit Card.
· FREE TeleCHIEF Phone Banking.
· FREE eCHIEF Internet Banking.
· eCHIEF Bill Payment, 3 months free, $4.95 each month
after 3 months.
· 3 Free Foreign ATM transactions are allowed per monthly statement
cycle; $1.00 per transaction fee is charged in excess of three.