December 9, 2014
Hello, and welcome to our newly re-designed website! While we know many of you have grown accustomed to the look of our original site, we are excited to welcome this new look, and many new things to come. With this redesign, we hope that our website will be more inviting, and that it will encourage you to visit us online, and in person at one of our 16 convenient branches, often.
The main, and most noticeable, difference with this new website is its look. A new style and approach is good, but we are also excited about many new features we’ve added:
- We’ve added our Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages as a link from our home page.
- On our new website, we are also now offering a section dedicated to financial calculators. Have you ever wondered how much you can spend on a new home or how much you need to save for retirement? With these and other calculators, you can find information tailored specifically to your unique situation.
- We also have a new locations feature on our website. This tool will allow you to easily search for the location that can best serve your needs, or maybe just the one that is closest to you. Filter by location, service, products, and more.
- A search button and printer-friendy button can be found on all of our site pages.
- Fill-able PDF forms – various applications that can be found on our website (such as our credit card application) can now be filled in on the computer, eliminating the need to print out the form and manually enter the information.
- Quick Links on the Homepage- A new sidebar filled with unique links and current information is now included on each page. You can find featured products, new products, news, events, fraud alerts, and links to financial calculators here.
* we have an all-new eCHIEF Internet banking website for your convenience. Look at your accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, and bank with more ease, all in the comfort of your home.
* In addition to our new eCHIEF Internet Banking website, we have launched a new mobile banking app icon. With this new app icon you can more easily identify our mobile banking access, giving you all of your banking information at your fingertips.
As you can see, we have a number of new and exciting things going for us online. We hope that you look forward with us to the things that will be coming up, and that we can start 2015 newly connected online.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns about our new website, please feel free to let us know. We will do our best to address them.
Thank you for visiting and enjoy the new site!