Blackhawk Bank & Trust, a locally owned financial institution with 17 Quad City area locations is recruiting for an Agricultural Loan Officer at our Princeton Location. If you are looking to join a bank with deep roots in the Quad Cities this is the opportunity for you. With assets over 1 billion, we are confident we can provide you an environment to succeed. We offer a competitive wage & benefit package that includes, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, medical insurance, and a generous profit sharing retirement plan.
Summary of Duties
- Services current AG Loan Portfolio and develops additional business.
- Performs farm visits to current and potential customers.
- Takes inventory of commodities and equipment.
- Analyzes financial performance on an annual basis to make credit decisions.
- This position will also perform consumer, real estate, and commercial lending duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Agriculture related field is preferred
- Previous experience working in Agriculture
- The capability to prospect for clients and develop additional business
- The ability to analyze financial data and make appropriate loan decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply.
Completed Applications for Employment, resumes, and questions/inquiries about current job openings should be sent to:
Human Resources Officer
Blackhawk Bank & Trust
2009 East 10th Avenue, P.O. Box 1100
Milan, IL 61264-1100
Please do not send private, confidential or sensitive information via email.