Blackhawk Bank & Trust, a locally owned financial institution with 17 Quad City area locations is now taking applications for a full-time Loan Officer position. If you are looking to join a bank with deep roots in the Quad Cities, this is the opportunity for you. With assets over 1 billion, we are confident we can provide you an environment of great opportunities to succeed. We offer a competitive wage & benefit package that includes, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, medical insurance, and a generous profit sharing retirement plan.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and recommend the right product for them
- Service Consumer, Real Estate, Commercial, and AG loans
- Network in the community to develop additional Loan Business
- Review Loan files to ensure they contain the proper documents
- Analyze financial data to make credit decisions
- Work closely with the Loan Assistant and Central Loan Administration to produce accurate loan documents
- Prior lending experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business-related field preferred
- This position requires strong communication and leadership skills
- Previous experience developing business
Completed Applications for Employment, resumes, and questions/inquiries about current job openings should be sent to:
Human Resources Officer
Blackhawk Bank & Trust
2009 East 10th Avenue, P.O. Box 1100
Milan, IL 61264-1100
Phone: (309) 787-9520
Fax: (309) 787-6261
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply.
For your protection do not include your access ID, password, Social Security Number, Personal Identification Number (PIN) or other confidential information in emails to Blackhawk Bank & Trust. Message us securely.