Blackhawk Bank & Trust, a locally owned financial institution with 17 Quad City area locations is recruiting for an IRA Administrator/Customer Service Representative. If you are looking to join a bank with deep roots in the Quad Cities this is the opportunity for you. With assets over 1 billion, we are confident we can provide you an environment to succeed. We offer a competitive wage & benefit package that includes, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, medical insurance, and a generous profit-sharing retirement plan.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Explain various accounts offered by the bank, and work with the customer to determine which accounts to offer the customer.
- Answer customer questions in regards to bank accounts
- Assist with other duties such as reports that support portfolio and account maintenance, customer account verification, etc.
- Monitor all transactions processed on IRA accounts for accuracy and complete documentation.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of IRA rules and regulations.
- Maintain and communicate IRA processes, procedures and documentation standards for all IRA accounts and transactions.
- Review all IRA related documentation, including the completion of weekly reviews of IRA transactions, exception and coding reports, ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- Manage end of year IRA reporting, ensuring accurate client tax reporting.
- Previous customer service experience at a financial institution
- Previous experience working with IRA’s
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service
Completed applications for Employment, resumes, and questions/inquiries about current job openings should be sent to:
Human Resources Officer
Blackhawk Bank & Trust
2009 East 10th Avenue, P.O. Box 1100
Milan, IL 61264-1100
Phone: (309) 787-9520
Fax: (309) 787-6261
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply.
For your protection do not include your access ID, password, Social Security Number, Personal Identification Number (PIN) or other confidential information in emails to Blackhawk Bank & Trust. Message us securely.