Blackhawk Bank & Trust, a locally owned financial institution with 17 Quad City area locations is recruiting for a Mortgage Closer. If you are looking to join a bank with deep roots in the Quad Cities, this is the opportunity for you. With assets over 1 billion, we are confident we can provide you an environment to succeed. We offer a competitive wage & benefit package that includes, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, medical insurance, and a generous profit-sharing retirement plan.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute Early Disclosures, Change of Circumstances for in-house and secondary market loans.
- Prepare Closing documents for in-house and secondary market loans.
- Fund Loans with the Closing Agent and Investor for Secondary Market loans.
- Review signed closing documents, assemble files, and prepare documents to be sent to the Custodian and Loan Processing for Secondary Market Loans.
- Work with loan officers and their assistants to prepare final closing documents.
- Work with attorneys and title companies to prepare, correct and approve final closing disclosures.
- Ensure that documents are prepared and maintain both internal and external regulatory guideline with a very strong attention to detail.
- Loan knowledge required
- HMDA and TRID knowledge preferred
- Strong Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
Completed Applications for Employment, resumes, and questions/inquiries about current job openings should be sent to:
Human Resources Officer
Blackhawk Bank & Trust
2009 East 10th Avenue, P.O. Box 1100
Milan, IL 61264-1100
Phone: (309) 787-9520
Fax: (309) 787-6261
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply.
For your protection do not include your access ID, password, Social Security Number, Personal Identification Number (PIN) or other confidential information in emails to Blackhawk Bank & Trust. If you’d like to message us securely, click here.