Blackhawk Bank & Trust, a locally owned financial institution with 17 Quad City area locations is recruiting for a Marketing Assistant. If you are looking to join a bank with deep roots in the Quad Cities, this is the opportunity for you. With assets over 1 billion, we are confident we can provide you an environment to succeed. We offer a competitive wage & benefit package that includes, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, medical insurance, and a generous profit-sharing retirement plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Marketing Department’s project work flow, including resource allocation, budgeting, timing and deadlines.
- Develop and manage a project management system for department-wide use.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team and other bank departments to promote the bank through the development of internal and external communications, marketing campaigns, events, promotional items, and social media.
- Manage the communications and fulfillment of donations/sponsorships
- Organize, complete, and submit the quarterly advertising compliance review log.
- Coordinate, communicate, and ensure the execution of tradeshows, sponsored events, and special marketing events.
- Experience creating and managing social media content.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point); familiarity with Apple products and marketing collateral creation software, especially Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is preferred, but not required
- Previous Customer Service or Administrative experience is preferred, but not required
Completed Applications for Employment, resumes, and questions/inquiries about current job openings should be sent to:
Human Resources Officer
Blackhawk Bank & Trust
2009 East 10th Avenue, P.O. Box 1100
Milan, IL 61264-1100
Phone: (309) 787-9520
Fax: (309) 787-6261
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply.
For your protection do not include your access ID, password, Social Security Number, Personal Identification Number (PIN) or other confidential information in emails to Blackhawk Bank & Trust. If you’d like to message us securely, click here.