Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and process disbursement for client bill paying and maintenance records.
Receive incoming bills and inputs for distribution, establishing and maintaining the Trust master records for recurring bills and deposits
Prepare and process incoming cash receipts and maintenance records, post manual income and cash upon receipt. Establish and maintain repetitive cash receipt records
Provide department with administrative, clerical and phone support. Respond to clients, attorneys and CPA’s regarding requests for information.
Assist in the administration of Estates, Trusts, and Agency accounts. Open, prepare, monitor and update accounts on the Trust account system.
Assist in the preparation of regulatory reports, committee reviews, and assembling meeting packets.
Knowledge of fiduciary law, investments, accounting principles, and taxes is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in a financial institution
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- The ability to work independently and multi-task
- The ability to effectively communicate with various clients
Job Type: Full-time