Part Time Silver Hawk Club Coordinator
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Write, publish, and distribute the Silver Lining quarterly newsletter.
- Order, distribute, and track annual promotional giveaways specifically for the Silver Hawk Club members.
- Plan and manage the budget for the Silver Hawk Club, including for trips, tours, activities, and promotional products.
- Plan, organize, and attend numerous special events and seminars for the Silver Hawk Club. Maintain a monthly, quarterly, and annual event calendar.
- Engage travel agency for trips and tours for Silver Hawk Club members. Handle registrations and communications surrounding the planned trips and tours.
- On occasion, chaperone or coordinate a representative on the out-of-town trips and tours.
- Manage the Silver Hawk Club membership list in coordination with Customer Service. This includes reviewing for new or deleted members.
- Review monthly reports for balance requirements and open and closed accounts which determine membership eligibility.
- Maintain monthly contact with Silver Hawk Club members through phone calls delivering birthday and anniversary messages.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with Silver Hawk Club members. Service their banking relationship needs by connecting members to the appropriate person or department.
- Inform and collaborate with bank departments to promote the Silver Hawk Club and the perks of membership.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable, motivated and organize
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply.