eCHIEF Internet Banking is a fully functional, web based delivery channel that allows customers to access and research their accounts, transfer funds and place stop payment orders all within the comfort of their laptop, desktop, or mobile device. Wherever and whenever that might be…at home, work or abroad. eCHIEF is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Visit our Online Education Center for a complete list of videos about products such as mobile banking, bill pay, eStatements, two-way text fraud alerts, chip cards, Card Valet, and more!
Don’t have eCHIEF Internet Banking? Enroll Online Today!
With eCHIEF Internet Banking, you can:
- Find your current account balance
- View statements electronically every month
- View account activity from the previous statement to the current one
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive and pay your bills online
- Participate in mobile banking with Mobile Text, Mobile Web, and our Mobile App
- Schedule a loan payment from your account
- Perform or schedule a Stop Payment in a real-time environment (fee assessed)
For more, click here.
With the enhancement of Bill Payment, eCHIEF customers can pay almost any bill online or on a mobile phone in the same convenient and easy manner in which they use eCHIEF. Bill Payment users can schedule bill payments, review bill payments made and automate the payment of recurring bills. For more, click here.
Enrolled in Billpay? Check out our Popmoney personal payment service that allows you to send money to anyone, using only their name and e-mail address or mobile number. It’s ideal for sending money to friends, family members, or anyone you know. For more, click here.
Quicken® & QuickBooks®
Downloading your banking information directly into Quicken lets you manage your personal and household finances quickly and easily without manually entering each purchase or deposit.
Blackhawk Bank & Trust utilizes Web Connect technology to import your account information into Quicken and/or Quickbooks.
To learn more about setting up your bank accounts in Quicken or Quickbooks, you may access the following online tutorials.
Check Imaging & eStatements
Receive your monthly statement electronically with eStatements, your monthly statement will be automatically uploaded to your eCHIEF Internet Banking account to be viewed online. eStatements will:
- Help make storage of your checking information neat and easy.
- Make balancing your checkbook easier by having the images sorted in numerical order when you receive them.
- Save you time. Make gathering your tax information easier!
You may also enroll online. Simply log on to eCHIEF Internet Banking, select Profile, then eStatments.
Don’t have eCHIEF?
Enroll in Person. Sign up for eCHIEF eStatements when you visit any Blackhawk Bank & Trust branch. Or send us an Email. Request an application for eStatements by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection do not include your access ID, password, Social Security Number, Personal Identification Number (PIN) or other confidential information in emails to Blackhawk Bank & Trust. If you’d like to message us securely, click here.