Blackhawk Bank & Trust Fun Card Facebook Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Blackhawk Bank & Trust Fun Card Facebook Giveaway (the "Contest") is open to (a) legal residents of the United States, who (b) have an active Facebook account and (c) must not be present to win. Employees (including Board of Directors) of Blackhawk Bank & Trust are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Blackhawk Bank & Trust, 301 W. 4th Street, P.O. Box 1100, Milan, Illinois 61264-1100 (the "Sponsor"). The Contest hosted by Blackhawk Bank & Trust is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins July 13 at 12 p.m. CST and ends July 21, 2023 at 12 p.m. NO SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ALLOWED BEFORE OR AFTER THE CONTEST PERIOD.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All methods of entry are free. Participant must Like the Blackhawk Bank & Trust Facebook Page and comment on the official contest post. Entries are limited to one per person. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, or invalid entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
- Alternative entry method: To enter by mail without purchase or obligation, hand-print your complete name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code), and a valid email address on a plain piece of 3" x 5" paper, and mail it in a business-size (#10) envelope with sufficient postage affixed, to: Blackhawk Bank & Trust Marketing Department, P.O. Box 66, Coal Valley, IL 61240. Mailed entries must be received by the end date of an eligible contest period. Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
- SELECTING CONTEST WINNER: The winner will be chosen based upon a random drawing by the Sponsor, whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded only on verification by Sponsor that all Contest requirements have been met by the Winner.
- PRIZES AND RETAIL VALUE: There will be one winner selected to win. The winner will receive two (2) Fun Card passes to the Mississippi Valley Fair. No prize substitutions are allowed except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes must be picked up at a branch location, unless otherwise agreed upon between the Sponsor and Winner. All federal, state, and local taxes and expenses related to the receipt of a prize are the responsibilities of the Winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Winner within one to two business days following the completion date of Winner selection. The Winner will be notified by the Facebook account used to enter the contest. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant's consent to the Sponsor's use of his/her name, photo, likeness, biographical information, testimonial statements, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/DISQUALIFICATION: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Contest. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to fully release and hold harmless Meta, or the Sponsor, as well as, all related companies and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (c) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Rock Island County, Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.