BhB&T mobile app upgrade training material
CardHub®, coming to our mobile app Wednesday, December 8, is a next generation digital solution from Fiserv that provides a seamless experience for cardholders to use and manage their cards. Through a unified platform, cardholders benefit from greater control of their cards and enhanced visibility into their financial transactions, helping them make smarter spending decisions.
Below you'll find training materials for the new upgrades to our BhB&T mobile app. These materials are for internal use only and offered as training tools. If you need additional information, please email Amanda Exbom, Training Officer or call x1470.
The CardHub solution is primarily integrated into the mobile banking app and cardholders can access all the bank account and card information using a single unified app on their iOS and android devices. Financial institutions (FIs) can also offer CardHub as a separate client branded app if they are unable to offer it as a unified mobile banking app. Cardholders use CardHub to:
• Turn the debit or credit card on and off—when the card is off, no purchases or withdrawals are approved except for previously scheduled recurring payments.
• Enable controls to restrict card usage based on location, spend limit, merchant type, and transaction type.
• Check transactions and account balances associated with cards enrolled in CardHub. Transactions are enriched with recognizable merchant details for cardholders to seamlessly identify transactions.
• View one–time payments made to a card kept on file in the merchant’s database as well as automatic payments made from the card to merchants on a regular basis.
• Get spend insight analytics to see how, what, and when transactions are occurring.
• Add an enrolled card to a digital wallet such as Apple Pay® or Google Pay™.
• Display the digital card information—full card number and details, needed to perform transactions without using a physical card.
• Withdraw cash securely utilizing CardFree CashSM at any participating location without using a physical card.
• Call designated phone numbers to activate a card, report a card as lost or stolen, or set
• Manage travel plans to allow transactions in specific domestic and international destinations.
CardHub Overview Interactive PDF CardHub Demo Video