The Silver Hawk Club
The Silver Hawk Club is an exciting and special program designed exclusively for Blackhawk Bank & Trust customers who are at least 50 years of age and maintain a minimum depository balance of $5,000 in any combination of deposit accounts. As a Silver Hawk Club member you’ll receive quality banking and financial services, unique savings opportunities, and special benefits available only to members. Some of the Silver Hawk Club benefits include:
- Members enjoy an additional percent on our advertised certificate of deposit Annual Percentage Yield.*
- 10 percent discount on regular safe deposit box annual rental fees.
- The Silver Lining quarterly newsletter: The newsletter, delivered with your bank statement, contains recipes, giveaways, information on current club events, upcoming trips, and health and financial articles.
- On your birthday, you’ll receive a gift of appreciation especially selected for Silver Hawk Club members.
- Attend numerous special events and seminars including our annual Summer Picnic and Christmas Coffee. Also, we frequently offer local and extended trips at discounted prices.
- Plus: you’ll enjoy no service fee on cashier’s checks, signature guarantees, money orders, and notary service.
*The current interest rate and annual percentage yield of interest earned will vary dependent upon the term of the certificate of deposit (CD) you purchase. The additional 0.25 percent of interest is added to the current CD Annual Percentage yield, subject to change weekly. The rate is then adjusted accordingly. The interest accrual method is 365/365 days. Interest will be compounded quarterly for the three-month, one-year, one-half-year, two-year, two and a half-year, four-year and five-year CDs and semi-annually for the six-month CD. CDs that have not matured are not eligible to receive the additional percent interest.
Silver Hawk Club Events List
8/14/2019 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
9/20/2019 7:00 am - 9:30 pm
10/13/2019 12:00 am to 10/20/2019 12:00 am
10/26/2019 9:00 am - 11:00 am
11/14/2019 7:00 am to 11/15/2019 10:00 pm
12/4/2019 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
12/6/2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm